Group Accountant - IFRS (46885)
A Group Accountant with excellent auditing skills and a past history working for a Top 20 auditing firm is required by our client based in London Bridge, SE London. A salary of up to £50k basic is available dependent upon experience.
You will have ACA or ACCA and ideally a Chartered Accountancy background. Our client is looking for someone to consolidate accounts for their UK structure and work to assist the roll out of IFRS for their international sites.
The Group Accountant will be a dedicated, qualified accountant with audit experience, able to operate in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will perform a wide range of group financial duties within the finance team and assist with the global financial reporting requirements, maintaining the highest standards of good practice.
The successful post holder will be based at the London Bridge site and will be responsible for the final preparation of the group and subsidiary accounts on a monthly and annual basis, including ad hoc analysis and reports.
- Preparation of financial and management accounts, as well as financial analysis reports.
- Managing the year-end audit for the entire group
- Preparation of financial budgets and forecasts
- Review and monitoring of Group statutory accounts and tax position
- ACA / FCA qualified
- Must be fully conversant with IFRS and accounting processes
- Audit experience within a chartered accountancy firm / Top 20 auditing firm
This is an excellent role for an Audit Senior or Group Accountant to work with an established and interested commercial firm based from London Bridge where you will lend your expertise to a small team working globally.
Basic salary to £50k basic plus pension and 25 days holiday.
London Bridge, SE London
Commute from: Central London / South London / Lambeth / Charing Cross / City of London
Qualified Accountant / Audit Senior / Management Accountant / Consolidation Accountant / ACA / ACC / CIMA / FCA / Audit Manager
Please send your CV in strict confident to Peter Strutt of CV Screen
- Group Accountant in London Bridge
- Strong Auditing and preferably ACA qualified
- IFRS experience