CV Screen is recruiting for a Content Editor to join a leading company based within the Legal Sector. Based near Fulham in SW London (although home working is fine, providing you can travel to the office once or twice a week), a salary of up to £33,000 + Profit share and benefits is available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a developing editor to take on a brand and move rapidly to significant autonomy, working closely with commercial colleagues to grow the brand and find new opportunities.
In this varied role, you will be responsible for managing and create content for the brand. This will run across a monthly e-mag, website, supplements, market reports, features, advertorial and all other content (including social media).
- Experience as a Digital Editor / Content Editor / Copywriter or Journalist
- Experience and skilled in B2B environments, experience within professional services would be desirable (Legal / Accountancy / IT Services etc).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience working with a website CMS (Wordpress ideally)
- An interest in data and what it can tell us - we work regularly with market research and survey data to create content, so you’ll need a logical mindset
London (Near Fulham), although home working 3 or 4 days a week will be fine in the long term if required.
To £33,000 + Profit Share + Gym Membership + Childcare Vouchers
Please email your CV through to Matthew Iveson of CV Screen in strict confidence.