A Wholesale Account Support Executive is required for an exciting position with an established and growing company ibased in St Albans. The successful candidate will work alongside the wholesale accounts team to respond to enquiries, process orders and provide outstanding customer experience to accounts of varying sizes.
A salary of up to £25,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience.
What you will be doing;
The Wholesale Account Executives will manage dedicated wholesale accounts providing outstanding support to key clients.
- Be an effective part of the wholesale department, supporting colleagues across the company
- Be the main point of contact for your allocated wholesale accounts.
- Provide product information, quotes and respond to general customer queries.
- Provide visuals and samples.
- Processing of orders, informing customers of lead times and any delays
- Provide delivery notes for all wholesale orders prior to dispatch.
- Resolve any invoice queries
- General support of the wholesale team
What you need to have;
- Good IT Skills, ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and the flexibility to learn new systems
- Experience of a wholesale account position within the retail industry
- Commercial awareness
- High level of organisation
- Able to cope under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
Package and Benefits:
Base Salary – up to £25,000 + benefits
St Albans / Hertfordshire
Commute from Watford / Hemel Hempstead / Harpenden / Luton
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.