Property Accountant (47327)
A Property Accountant with experience in the Property sector is required by our client in Manchester. A salary of up to £30,000 basic is available.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Accountant to assist the growth of an expanding business. The primary responsibility of this role is to help ensure that accurate client accounting records are maintained in line with regulatory requirements, including VAT and Tax assistance.
The Property Accountant will oversee and ensure the accuracy of Tenancy ledgers and ensure all funds transfers are completed in a timely manner. Previous experience in the property sector is key as you will work in correlation with the Property Managers on the accurate recording of Deposits, Rents and Charges.
You must have strong bank reconciliations experience as well as reconciling ledgers. You will manage the production of monthly income and expenditure reports and VAT reports.
- Previous experience in a similar Property Accountancy role is essential.
- Previous experience using JUPIX property management software an advantage
- Service Charge calculations and reconciliations.
- Strong Excel skills required.
Basic salary from £27k to £30k basic.
Manchester, Central Manchester
Commute from: Stockport / Stretford / Oldham / Cheadle / Ashton / Lancashire
Accountant / Project Accountant / Accounts Manager / Senior Property Accounts Assistant
- Property Accountancy Vacancy in Manchester
- Strong VAT and Tax knowledge in the property sector required.