An Accountant with ACCA or ACA certification is required by our Practice Accountancy client based in Ilford, Essex. A salary of up to £45k is available for this mid-range role offering progression.
The successful Accountant is likely to have a good number of years practice accountancy knowledge with solid client relationship management skills. You will have covered a varied range of tasks, including accounts preparation, VAT returns, tax computations and possibly audit.
This role can be an excellent opportunity for an accountant that wants to further their career within a practice that is oriented towards staff growth and progression.
The Senior Accountant will prepare statutory accounts and corporation tax returns for our clients with small-sized companies. You will review accounts prepared by other staff and then finalise accounts.
- Statutory Accounts experience
- Solid VAT returns and submissions
- Tax calculations and liaison with HMRC
- Any supervisory experience would be of interest
- Audit experience would be preferable.
Our client would like to see:
- IT literacy and experience of accounting software such as QuickBooks, Xero, Iris and TaxCalc.
- Someone up-to-date on financial and tax regulations.
- Good quality assurance and customer care.
- Effective business communication and good team ethic.
- ACCA / ACA certified status
Basic salary from £35,000 to £45,000 dependent upon experience
Commute from: Barking / Romford / Dagenham / Walthamstow / Stratford / East London
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Management Accountant / Practice Accountant / Chartered Accountant / Account Manager
- A practice Accountant vacancy in Ilford, Essex
- ACCA / ACA certification required