IT Software Support Analyst (47346)
An IT Software Support Analyst is required by our client in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire for a field based role. A salary up to £30k plus company car is available.
The IT Software Support Analyst will take on client audits to establish the technologies onsite. You will then work on software configuration and support as well as user training remotely and also onsite. This role requires travel and the occasional overnight stay.
The IT Software Support Analyst will manage client expectations and carry out software and hardware installation on a regular basis. Experience in this field is essential. If you have experience training users or Super users that would be ideal, but experience of training is not essential.
- Software support and configuration
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate new software in simple terms
- Training skills or willing to train
- Driving licence / willingness to travel regularly.
Basic salary to £30k plus company car and bonus.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Commute from: Amersham / Watford / Chesham / Luton / High Wycombe / St Albans / Berkhamsted
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Software Installation Engineer / IT Support Engineer / Field Engineer / Software Support Technician
- IT Software Support Analyst vacancy in Hemel, Hertfordshire
- Experience of software install and configuration is essential