An experienced Production Manager with experience of the Clothing industry is required by a fantastic organisation based near to Hemel Hempstead. You will be responsible for the day to day running of embroidery and print operations for all retail garments. A salary of up to £36,000 is offered.
You will manage a team and ensure that the smooth running of the retail production department, your duties will include:
- Ensuring all embroidery and print for retail garments is completed accurately, to an industry-leading standard and in accordance with any deadlines.
- Motivating all department staff and ensuring they have the skills, knowledge and resources required to complete their work to the necessary standard and timelines.
- Implementing and arranging QA checks on products completed by the department.
- Arranging a realistic and efficient production schedule, communicating this with the rest of the business and ensuring it is successfully adhered to.
- Leading the implementation of an embroidery workflow software package to simplify the design retrieval process and track productivity.
- Supporting with the wider transition to a new company-wide ERP system and leading the change from a production point of view.
Near Hemel Hempstead / Hertfordshire
Commute from St Albans / Luton / Watford / Tring
To £36,000 + Benefits
Please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.