A Finance Manager is required for a standalone position based with a growing company based near Liverpool. The successful candidate will manage the Finance function reporting into the senior management team. This position does have the potential to progress with the chance to build the finance function and team as the company grows.
A salary of up to £45k is available depending on experience is available for the right candidate.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for a growing company who are investing significantly in their expanding team in order to meet demand. Company growth has been significant over a consistent period of time and it is an exciting time to be joining them.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Completion of VAT returns
- Management accounts
- Manage the preparation and publication of departmental and organisation financial documents.
- Review of company finances
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Perform a variety of advanced financial analyses to determine the present and forecasted financial health of the company.
- Review and overseeing control of expenses procedures.
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Responsible for statutory reporting (PAYE/CIS/VAT)
- Payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger and bank reconciliation.
Skills and Attributes
QuickBooks experience would be useful.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- An analytical approach to work with strong attention to detail.
- High numeracy and sound technical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and initiative, the capacity to make quick but rational decisions.
- Be an effective team player when working with colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output.
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and Experience Levels
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required (MBA preferred)
Qualified / Part-Qualified in a relevant accountancy qualification
Basic salary to £45,000 + Benefits
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.