Technical Director - EMEA APAC (47365)
A Technical Director with experience managing EMEA and/or APAC regions is required by our client based in West London. A salary of up to £100k is available for this role based in Hayes, Middlesex.
The Technical Director will have a solid background in Product Ownership and Business Analysis and will be able to problem solve by analysing requirements and designing technology and then driving technology programs.
The Technical Director will carry the product vision and will have a consultative approach, recommending technical solutions, carry out roadmapping, developing user stories and process improvements. You will have the ability to lead through influence with outstanding communication and leadership skills. If you have sharp analytical and problem-solving skills then you will suit the role.
Our client would like to see:
- A degree in business, computer science, digital marketing, or related field
- A solid background as a product owner, business analyst, or related fields
- Solid understanding of the product / marketing lifecycle(s)
- In-depth understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Technical understanding of products and software development
Basic salary from £90,000 to £100,000 dependent upon experience
Hayes, West London
Commute from: West Drayton / Heathrow / Uxbridge / Slough / Berkshire / Watford / Hertfordshire
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Head of Technical Services / Head of IT / IT Director / Senior Program Manager / Technology Services Director
- Technical Director vacancy available in West London
- Strong Product Ownership and Business Analysis sills are essential
- EMEA APAC regional role