Digital Marketing Manager (47009_MI)
A Digital Marketing Manager vacancy is available in Mansfield, for our client providing a range of business services to the Healthcare sector. A salary of up to £40,000 is offered.
The Digital Marketing Manager will set out the Marketing Strategy for the business covering Social Media Networking and Consumer Profiling across LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter, Google Adwords and Digital Display campaigns, Consumer journeys, Metrics and Data analysis.
You should understand business B2B sales and marketing and how to create and implement campaign strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager’s core metric is to increase the traffic to the company website and the number of inbound sales calls the sales team receives. You must have experience leading strategy in sales and marketing with the ability to deliver accurate, high quality marketing output and generating leas as well as return of investment.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be the sole person in Marketing and will, therefore, be used to making decisions independently using initiative to set strategy and solve problems and extremely capable of communicating to key stakeholders at any level.
- Strong marketing strategy and budgetary skills
- Solid lead generation skills
- Good experience managing agencies for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Strong competence and experience working in Wordpress websites
- Previous experience as a Senior Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager
You will have the opportunity to develop and upskill your knowledge by undertaking Google Certification and Google Academy Days. Any certification or training in Google Adwords Fundamentals, Google Analytics or Chartered CIM is of interest.
Basic salary range from £35,000 to £40,000 is available plus training and bonus.
Commute from Nottingham / Newark-on-Trent / Chesterfield / Derbyshire / Hucknall / Lincoln
- Marketing Manager vacancy in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
- Strong mix of marketing campaign delivery and strategy experience required